For Blender 3.3
Install as you would any plugin, access from import menu or our BoneBreaker addon.
* Updated 10/05/2022 (2:52am)
What is Ue4Curves?
It's a plug-in for Blender that allows you import and export root curve information from Unreal animations.
Take your animations one step further without the need of using Maya or 3dsmax - right from Blender 2.8
Here is a quick installation and utilization video.
- Open Blender
- Click on Edit and select Preferences (Edit > Preferences)
- Within the Preferences Panel click the Add-ons Tab.
- On the Add-ons tab click the Install Button at the top right and select the Zip file you downloaded.
- Right after the file install is complete check the checkbox next to "Export: UE4FBX".
- That's All! You can now find the new "UE4 FBX (.fbx)" options wihtin your File>Import and File>Export menu.
Past Version notes.
1.1 Export Anything (blender 2.8)
Adjusted the plugin to be able to export non mannequin animations/files.
Updated 7/23/2019 (1:52pm)
1.0 First Official Release
This was the first official release, we can finally allow the general public to export curves to the FBX via this plug-in. The plugin did not seem to cause any issues for our internal team.
Updated 7/11/2019 (6:52pm)
0.5 Integrated to BoneBreaker 3.5 Alpha
A private test version was made avaliable for testing purposes to few select individuals. This version is now obsolete and served as the base for extrapolating this plugin.
Updated 6/29/2019 (6:52pm)